We’d like you to fill out a survey of where you are now in terms of plans and preparation. This course includes college students through retirees creating their next new pathway, with lots of folks in between.
This survey serves as an assessment to set your starting point. The questions asked here are asked across the United States various disciplines for those beginning their career exploration journeys.
Write down the answers somewhere for yourself to look back at after you complete this entire Guide.
- First, please list all occupations you are considering right now.
Which of those occupations is your first choice? If undecided, write undecided.
- How satisfied are you with your answer to the previous question on a scale of 1 – 5, with 5 being completely satisfied?
- True or False: If you had to make an occupational choice right now, you’re afraid you would make a bad choice.
- True or False: Making up your mind about a career has been a long and difficult problem for you.
- True or False: You are confused about the whole problem of deciding on a career.